Minden Gross LLP is a well-respected mid-size law firm. We are large enough to offer firm members the support,
training, and services available at larger firms while at the same time providing a warm and congenial working
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Training and Technical Support Specialist
We have an immediate opening for a Training and Technical Support Specialist, with a minimum 4 years’ experience combined with a training or helpdesk capacity. Experience in a professional services environment preferred.
This position is responsible for the delivery of front-line technical support to hardware and software users within the firm via the HelpDesk. The Technical & Training Support Specialist will provide support for user support services, including receiving and resolving IT problems and developing and delivering in-house end-user training programs.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Perform new hire training and coordinate all in-house technical training sessions
- Primary delivery of front line technical support
- Respond to and assist users and clients in the troubleshooting of hardware and software components
- Test, integrate, and stage computers
- Update technical documentation in cooperation with Subject Matter Experts
- Document new technical procedures as required
- Assist during in-field projects as needed, e.g., equipment installation, upgrades, etc.
- Conduct ongoing needs analysis to ensure training programs are effective and meet the needs of the firm
- Develop and maintain all training materials and curriculum in coordination with Human Resources
- Other projects as assigned
- College or University graduate (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in software application support or an IT Help Desk Environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience functioning as a technical trainer
- Proficient in a Windows environment, Microsoft Office 2013 Certification (or equivalent experience)
- Must have proven training experience
- MS-Word Expert
- Basic knowledge of iOS and Android support
- Experience in Document Management systems would be an asset
- Strong exposure to high demand Document Production environments is a must
- Have exceptional written and communication skills, are organized and meticulous with follow-up, and able to take initiative, prioritize, and multi-task
- Available for overtime as needed
This position requires the individual to participate in the on-call rotation for after-hours/holidays support for IT operations.
If you take pride in the quality of your work, are client-service driven, and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, we invite you to forward your resume, including your salary expectations and where you first discovered this job posting, to the Information Technology Manager, Edward Asmar, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Training and Technical Support Specialist” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls, please.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Minden Gross LLP; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Minden Gross LLP is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
We are always looking for new talent to expand our service to clients.
For lawyer positions, please submit your application to:
Patti MacDonald Maarse
Manager of Professional Talent and Development
For law student positions, please submit your application to:
The Student Committee
For law clerk, legal, and administrative staff positions, please submit your application to:
Human Resources Manager