Chances are our website is one of many law firm sites that you are visiting while you acquaint yourself with the various law firms in Toronto. So what can we tell you about ourselves that you haven’t heard before? What can we tell you that will make Minden Gross LLP stand out in the crowd? Well, for one, you won’t get lost in the crowd. In fact, we are of the view that Minden Gross LLP can offer you the best of both worlds: in-depth experience with large-scale files combined with a relaxed and more congenial work environment. Our student program is about training you to become part of our special team of legal professionals and an integral part of our firm. And this all starts on your first day with us. So wander through our student pages and see what we are all about.
If you are inquiring about summer 2017 positions, please be advised that we will not be hiring summer students this year.
If you are looking for information about Minden Gross LLP articling position(s) for 2018-2019, we will be accepting applications commencing May 1, 2017, and following the protocols in accordance with the Law Society of Upper Canada Recruitment Procedures.
- The deadline for applications is Friday, July 7, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Students will be contacted about scheduling for interviews on Friday, July 21, 2017, after 8:00 a.m.
- We will be conducting interviews for three articling positions commencing the week of Monday, August 14, 2017.
Please include the following items with your application to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter addressed to The Student Committee
- Resume and Cover Letter
- Law School Transcript
- Undergraduate Transcript
- Anticipated Upper Year Courses
- References (not mandatory, but preferred)
Minden Gross LLP will not be offering firm tours for students this year.
For general inquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.